Networking (WireLess)

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sat Jan 10 09:42:27 UTC 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, jeff lee wrote:

> > I was reccommended to use the Dlink card because it uses the acx chipset.
>
> I've spent 3 days trying to get my D-link DWL-520 card to work still to no
> avail.  I'm gonna try gettin these kernel modules to install a few more times
> then I'm takin it back.

If it has the acx100 chipset, you might be interested in:

	http://dag.wieers.com/packages/kernel-module-acx100/

You also need to put a firmware file in some directory to make it work,
but that's explained in the documentation. You can just download it from
the web. I had it work like that at a LUG meeting.

Kind regards,