Upgrading from min install?

David Jackson trashcan at mustardandrelish.com
Sat Jan 10 15:44:48 UTC 2004

Alexander --
Thanks for your reply.
Just to recap, my orginal problem was that custom install was hanging on
the  "zip" rpm near the end of CD1? I was using the grapchic install
method.

Is there a way for me to bypass this package?
Can I open a term windown using the grapchic insall

> You can use from the menu "system settings" -> "add/remove
> applications". This will give you a selection option like during install
> and needs your CDs.

Do you mean "setup" ->"system settings" -> "add/remove applications"?

This options was availiable on my min install box?

Thanks again,
David