was unsubscibe, now development 2.6 kernel

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Sat Jan 10 20:49:31 UTC 2004

Em Seg, 2003-12-15 às 00:35, Jim Cornette escreveu:

> With the developmental 2.6 kernel. I lost my sound AC97 and also my 6 in
> 1 reader is not recognized. I think that I have to get the modules to
> load from the 2.4 kernel translated to the 2.6.

Are you sure it's just your 6 in 1 or the whole usb stuff? I have a
ov511 (creative webcam3) camera, which has a led turned on when usb is
working. Kernel 2.6 won't light it up. My olympus camera does not work
also. Well, nothing usb works here :-)

As I'm already using ALSA for 2.4, sound works ok for 2.6.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group