update problem

MJ WESTKAMPER mjwestkamper at weiinc.com
Sun Jan 11 16:06:56 UTC 2004

I do not use the list as a personal journal. Drop the smartass remarks.

I had cut and pasted a rather onerous error message generated by up2date and
due to a bug in GNOME the pasted text appeared on the screen, but not in the
mail as it was sent. The rest was as a bit of background to say all was well
up until that event.

Now, since then I can report that the GPG keys for a lot of packages on the
download site are incorrect. What to do about that is something someone else
will need to resolve.

MIke