how do I install the new KDE beta?

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Mon Jan 12 02:41:57 UTC 2004

On Sunday 11 January 2004 22:07, Simon Perreault wrote:
> >         libnetsnmp.so.5 is needed by kdeutils-3.1.94-0.2
>
> You also need the net-snmp package.

OK. So I take it that  libnetsnmp.so.5 is a file of some type that I can find
somewhere on the Internet and install on my system somehow. But that's all I
can assume. Can anyone give me a little more direction?

Is this normal, btw? Download an application (KDE), try to install it, get a
message that something is needed and I just have to sort of "know" what that
file is and where to find it?

Just curious.