Non FOSS and Fedora

Adam Kosmin akosmin at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 11:05:32 UTC 2004

Sam,

I'll spell it out for you. By allowing this documentation to exist on
fedoranews.org, readers are basically being told "It's ok to use and
install non-FOSS software on your computer. In fact, we'll even show you
how!".

Now I'm not going to question your views on or commitment toward FOSS
(not sure I want to know based off your reaction) but will only ask  you
to acknowledge that what I have described above is not in line with the
objectives of The Fedora Project.

http://fedora.redhat.com/about/objectives.html

Adam Kosmin