Newbie

Kenth michael at cosram.com
Mon Jan 12 16:58:48 UTC 2004

Kevin: Thanks for your fast reply.

I forgot to ask about format for posting. But I now understand that plain text is standard here.

With the other email lists I participate in it really doesn't matter what format one posts in,
because that particular listserv converts the emails to plain text, and doesn't allow attachments
either.

Thanks,
Kenth Michael
Stockholm, Sweden