Palm sync Memo with gpilotd

Malcolm Northcott mal42north at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 18:15:36 UTC 2004

I'm having very similar problems. Cant sync Calendars or Addresses with
the palm. I know something is happening because if I do copy to palm I
all my palm address entries get doubled up, but nothing ever appears in
my Evolution address book, and my Evolution addresses never appear on
the Palm. I know this used to work with Redhat 8 and ximian evolution,
but then my palm died, and I only just replaced it.
		Mal.