Helix Player

Stephen Walton stephen.walton at csun.edu
Mon Jan 12 20:03:09 UTC 2004

Adam L. Klein wrote:

> Stephen Walton wrote:
>
> |Has anyone been able to get HelixPlayer working on FC1?
>
> I had no problems installing it, but didn't know of Thomas'
> instructions.

OK, I'm glad someone else got it working.  Which nightly build are you
actually running?

> If there's something you'd like me to check on my system for you, I'd
> be happy to.  I've used the Helix player for various sites

My systems are all 100% up to date on released patches, so maybe you
could see if you can figure out if one of them breaks Helix.  Meanwhile
if there's any way short of strace/ltrace to get some debugging output
from the Helix player, let me know and I'll try to get some here.

Steve