Wish list for Fedora Core 2

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Jan 12 21:33:23 UTC 2004

At 13:28 1/12/2004, you wrote:
>I work on a school where several Fedora systems was installed and
>interested students could get an account. After a test period of 2
>months we had them evaluate the systems. Of the results there was 3
>issues that keept on repeating it selves, and it is the background of
>the wish-list. (note, the students are not of the technical art)
>

>1) Kernel messages was confusing, and unnecessary.
>
>2) The ´System Settings¡ and ´System Tools¡ was available, but of no
>use. (I sysadmin need a menu editor)
>
>3) Num Lock was not turned on.

Bjorn,

because that is where such issues are discussed. Most of us here are not
programmers, we are just users of Fedora. However, allow me to thank you
for the effort not only in conducting that test but in writing up the
suggestions. All three of them make good sense and are logical.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com