Windows key (Was Re: 2 newbie questions.)

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Mon Jan 12 21:50:53 UTC 2004

Em Seg, 2004-01-12 às 12:22, Robin Laing escreveu:

> I say this as I have just gotten a new computer and it came with a M$
> multimedia keyboard with a whole slew of extra keys.  Now to get that
> working is going to be fun.

I wouldn't call this fun, but hey, that's freedom of opinion :-)

> As this list is about fedora and this is an issue for newer and many
> older linux users that get new hardware and have new issues to deal
> with.  As many anti-linux people say, installing can be a nightmare.

Try installing openbsd... and then know what is a installation nightmare
:-)

> I have come across my own problems with FC1 installs but I havn't had
> the time to see if there are answers available before I post the problems.

Ok, but take a look at list archives - some days ago I saw something
about one of those multimedia keyboards

Anyway, I started this thread. I just wanted to know how do I make the
windows key work, and it's ok now - just wanted to make it work by
default, not modifying every system I install..

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group