Helix Player

Adam Kosmin akosmin at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 00:53:17 UTC 2004

Stephen Walton (stephen.walton at csun.edu) wrote:
" Well, notwithstanding the recent flame war, I really want to be able to
" listen to NPR on Fedora.
"
Can you stop that please. There is no flame war. Good luck solving your
problem.

Best,
Adam

" The situtation right now:  I've installed the Helix Player, both by hand
" (unpack archive into /usr/local and make a symbolic link
" /usr/local/bin/hxplay -> /usr/local/HelixPlayer/hxplay) and using Thomas
" Chung's instructions at fedoranews.org.  Either way I get an error box
" "Unexpected error code (0x800400C9)" every time I try to play a Real
" stream.  This is on two quite different pieces of hardware.
"
" Has anyone been able to get HelixPlayer working on FC1?
"
" --
" Stephen Walton <stephen.walton at csun.edu>
" Dept. of Physics & Astronomy, Cal State Northridge
"
"
" --
" fedora-list mailing list