Non FOSS and Fedora

Adam Kosmin akosmin at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 06:41:10 UTC 2004

Sounds like we would end up telling them different things. I can accept
that.

Adam Kosmin

Matt H (mrh2k2 at cox.net) wrote:
" On Monday 12 January 2004 05:04 pm, Adam Kosmin wrote:
" > That's an easy one to answer. I have no plans to buy NVIDIA hardware
" > because of this very issue.
"
" That's nice to hear. But, you're avoiding the point... Someone installs
" Fedora, they /already/ own an NVIDIA card. This person wants 3D acceleration,
" which makes sense. Now, do you tell them, "NVIDIA sucks, go buy a different
" card." Or, do you tell them how to install the driver?
"
" --
"  22:15:11  up 4 days, 21:30,  2 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.10, 0.39
"
"
" --
" fedora-list mailing list