Whitebox Linux

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 13 14:20:04 UTC 2004

Daniel Veillard wrote:

>On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 01:12:31PM +0000, WipeOut wrote:
>

>>David C. Hart wrote:
>>

>>>Fedora looks more current. Is there anything in WB that is not in FC1?
>>>

>>Yes, theoretical support for the current version till 2008.. :)
>>
>>Makes using Fedora great for desktops and development systems and WBEL
>>great from production servers..
>>

>  Let's be cristal clear there, you might get support for Whitebox Linux
>but it won't come from Red Hat.
>
>Daniel

Yes that is understood.. Maybe I should have worded my comment slightly
differently..

I should have said that there will be theoretically be errata updates
for a longer period than is presently being offered by Fedora.. There is
in fact no support for Whitebox Linux other than from the Whitebox
community..

Later..