JPilot icon problem

Andrew Robinson awrobinson at cox.net
Tue Jan 13 16:35:38 UTC 2004

For Fedora, I downloaded the J-Pilot rpm from the J-Pilot web site and
installed it. J-Pilot showed up in the Gnome menu under Office -> More
Office Applications without an icon. When I added it to the task bar, it
was given a generic Gnome icon. Everytime I log in now, I get an error
message: "Failed to load image jpilot.xpm. Details: file not found." I
can find an icon that would be suitable:
/usr/share/pixmaps/jpilot-icon3.xpm. How do I tell Gnome to use that icon?

Thanks!

Andrew Robinson