Whitebox Linux

Marcello Mezzanotti mezzanet at iname.com
Tue Jan 13 16:51:16 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 14:01, Sturla Holm Hansen wrote:

> I can't refute that it's off topic, nevertheless I think it's
> interresting, and I guess a lot of old RH-users agrees with me.
> How strict are we going to be?
> Many on this list has RH-servers running and, like me, are a little
> nervous about switching to FC1 on the servers, so discussions about
> other possibilities is definitely in the scope of interrest for a great
> deal of people on this list....

i agree, i have a lot of rh servers, 7.2, 7.3 and 9, and im really
afraid about FC on servers, i use fc on my desktop without problems.

i have a option to switch to SUSE, but i dont like it very much, debian
is a good option for me, but here we have a lot of things that depends
of oracle, and debian and oracle doesnt work fine together so i really
thinking to use centOS or WBEL (i think centOS is better).

| Marcello Mezzanotti <mezzanet at iname.com>            ICQ: 1845241 |
| Network/System/Security Administrator                            |
| http://mezzanet.homeunix.org                                     |
|                    Linux / FreeBSD / OpenBSD                     |

Oh my God, they killed INIT, you BASTARDS!!!!

BOFH Excuse: Someone thought The Big Red Button was a light switch.