GPG verification errors?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Jan 13 19:03:47 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 13.01.2004 schrieb Digant Kasundra um 19:44:
> I've been failing to upgrade packages recently due to failed GPG
> verification.  Here is a sample:
>
> "The package glibc-2.3.2-101.4 failed its gpg signature verification. This
> means the package is corrupt."
>
> Anyone else have this problem using up2date?

Before posting such a question, did you really search if there were
other postings to this or an equal topic before? I bet no. The list
where you subscribed it has an archive access.

Unfortunately your question is asked again and again and again and again

Just use a mirror for your upgrades. A long list is on
fedora.redhat.com. Decent instructions were posted several times before.

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999