wine on FC1 with kernel 2.6

Michael Colef mcolef at nyit.edu
Tue Jan 13 20:23:53 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the wine rpms from sourceforge.net, and
left alone the configuration file since it matched my computer hardware.
However when i invoke wine I get the following message:

wine: failed to create the process heap

Wine is not working.

I changed the /etc/sysconfig/prelink as per sourceforge.net but no luck.
I checked the configuration with winecheck and it gives me 90.25%
correctness, 0 suspicious, 2 bad (running it from root and no kernel
driver for /dev/sequenceror for MIDI), 0 critical, 0 failed.
I have attached my config file
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Michael