Interdependencies between Galeon and Mozilla: FC1 upgrade from RH9

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Tue Jan 13 21:28:14 UTC 2004

Em Ter, 2004-01-13 às 14:20, Don Levey escreveu:

> On the up side, most everything now works (though I may still have to
> recompile a kernel for a few niggling details).  On the downside, after the
> upgrade Galeon (her browser of choice) would not start.  No error, just no
> browser.

Galeon was abandoned from switching from gnome 2.2 to 2.4. The gnome's
navigator name is epyphany now. Just remove galeon (with --force if you
need to), and install mozilla, or, if you prefer, epyphany, which will
make you install some mozilla stuff anyway.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group