GAIM is acting GRUMPY

Clif Smith fedora at cjs226.com
Wed Jan 14 04:19:03 UTC 2004

I'm running a plain vanilla compiled (by me) 7.5 version of GAIM.  My
problem is that at different times, either immediately or after a bit of
time, GAIM will just "lock up", stop accepting messages, stop refreshing
and gray out for no apparent reason.  (I compile it as I'm using
GAIM-Encryption and prefer to stay up to date with GAIM releases.)  This
has been happening for me on and off since I moved to FC1.

Any ideas?  A shot in the dark, but could this at all be related to
sound?  I'm testing a possible correlation when using XMMS, etc.

cjs