print manager error for lookup local printer?

Lewi ichtus at mbone.petra.ac.id
Wed Jan 14 10:00:11 UTC 2004

I recently install fedora core 1.0 for some office,
that using sharing printer feature in redhat-config-printer(I don't know if this is related)
so any computer can direct print for "printer name" in others workstation

because, in my experience
sometimes this don't listed very well, so the only printer show just local printer
so I created remote-printer that use ipp to print to another printer in another workstation

but sometimes too,
print-manager in user desktop, still don't list local printer and show nothing, and asking
about setup new printer, -> enter root password -> opening redhat-config-printer

the local printer exist, and now to resolve this problem
I just restart cups or using apply button in redhat-config-printer

why this is happening?

maybe just now I will watching error-log more carefully

but just in my home(that only 1 comp)  that installed fedora too,
this never happened

--
ichtus
------