a question about RedHat 9.0 upgrade

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Wed Jan 14 13:08:24 UTC 2004

Em Qua, 2004-01-14 às 08:53, Jordi Gil escreveu:
> I have a webserver, with BBDD mail server and list manager which can't
> be offline. I was wondering of upgrade to Fedora Core 1 but I'm not
> sure if this is an stable version of linux, and then I discovered

Think of fedora 1 as red hat 10, because it is. It was made by the same
people, using the same quality assurements. Yeah, maybe it can reach End
of Line before than previous versions, but this don't make it worse than
taolinux or whitebox - as a project maintained by a community so far, it
will be updates as long as the community keeps updating stuff.

There are rumors about Fedora Legacy, which is exactly what you are
thinking about, but I don't know anything about it.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group