Wish list for FC 2

John sephtin at techgodz.com
Wed Jan 14 16:12:13 UTC 2004

Alexandre Strube wrote:
> Put these on separeted bugzilla RFE's - If isn't there, it doesn't exist
> :-)

I would love to see the menu's cleaned up (in both gnome and KDE) in
FC2.  In several reviews/comparisons between dists[1], Mandrake always
seems to stand out for beginners because of the clean arrangement of
it's menus.  I recently had the opportunity to look at a default install
of Mandrake, and I would have to agree that the reviews are accurate.
Menus should be categorized so that a user can easily find everything
that they are looking for.

Other than this list, where would I make a suggestion like this?

thnx,  John

[1] One example: http://cybercfo.gkmweb.com/fedora_v_mandrake.html
<snip>
I definitely prefer the menu layout of Mandrake over the choices in Fedora.
</snip>