up2date

Y. Makki bugzilla at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 14 17:25:40 UTC 2004

Another thing I may add is the following message if I try to run
up2date:

This system may not be updated until it is associated with a channel.

If I login to the rhn site, I cannot chose a 'channel' to associate with
the profile, nothing is listed (if it is supposed to be).

Am I doing something wrong?