How do I know when a reboot is required?

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Wed Jan 14 20:59:12 UTC 2004

Em Qua, 2004-01-14 às 17:24, dalen escreveu:

> I had Redhat 5.2 on an old Compaq Deskpro run for about a year.  I have
> another 2P workstation running seti and some web stuff as follows...

This is something... I have an ibm aptiva (486 dx2 66) running nonstop
since 1996... Just below air-contitioning, heavy truck batteries
supplying ups (for the computer, the netware server, portmaster2 and the
33k6 modems used for internal enterprise access)

Oh yeah, it runs os/2 merlin beta :-)

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group