Top or bottom.... matters less than some think.

T. Ribbrock emgaron at gmx.net
Wed Jan 14 21:43:23 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 08:53:25AM -0500, Lorenzo Prince wrote:
[...]
> list all the time.  Usually when I see
> > > blah
> > baz
> my reply

> I give it up and go on to the next because I didn't see the message
> right away on my first windowfull.
[...]

Well, the only thing I'd like to point out is this: If such a mail
doesn't show the (beginning of the) relevant parts in the first
'window' (would be about 57 lines for me) then in 95% of all cases
the bottom quoting was done *poorly* and non-relevant parts were not
trimmed properly. Not much better than top-posting, then.

Cheerio,

Thomas
--
===> Netiquette - read it, use it: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html <===