fedora-list faq?

Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior npaulo at linux.ime.usp.br
Wed Jan 14 23:46:32 UTC 2004

ByTheWay,

Speaking of security, one of my main complains about RedHat was
the lack of a Security FAQ or Security Documentation like Debian has
in:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/index.en.html

Or more specific topic:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch4.en.html#s-network-secure

I couldn't find a good quality documentation on RedHat about those subjects,
if someone knows, please point that to me, but I would appreciate a
documentation
like those on Fedora!

Thanks for all....

[]'s

Tony Fields wrote:

> The ability to submit would be nice...  Being new to Linux, I was trying to
> figure out how to share a folder to a windows network...  I finally figured
> it out in Samba...it would have been nice to know how to set the security
> settings right off the bat.  But then again - Its nice to figger things out
> on yer own!  :)
>
> There are still a LOT of other things I'm trying to learn here...
>
> - TOny

Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior
E-mail:     UIN: 2489382 (Tender [:alpha:]*)
Eu cavo, tu cavas, ele cava, nós cavamos, vós cavais,
eles cavam... Não é bonito, mas é profundo.
"A cada enxadada, uma minhoca"