up2date problem - Kernel files corrupted??

Neil B. Cohen nbc at aikisoft.com
Thu Jan 15 00:16:52 UTC 2004

Hi,

For the past week or so I've been trying to upgrade the kernel (from
2.4.22.2115 to 2.4.22.2149 with up2date. It starts loading the files but
soon tells me that:

"The package kernel-2.4.22-1.2149.nptl does not have a valid GPG
signature.
It has been tampered with or corrupted.  Continue?"

Do I want to let up2date continue or is there somewhere else I can get
the latest kernel and kernel source files?

thanks,

nbc
--
NAME:   Neil B. Cohen (Aiki Software)
PHONE:  703-444-4610
DOMAIN: nbc at aikisoft.com
* Murphy's Philosophy: Smile - tomorrow will be worse..  *
* O'Tooles Commentary: Murphy was an optimist!           *