blackbox in Fedora

phreak juggl3r at phreaker.net
Thu Jan 15 04:04:25 UTC 2004

Can  anyone tell me what i have to do to get fluxbox on the gdm sessions
login menu, in a fast and clear way? i've tried creating "fluxbox" file
under /etc/X11/dm/Sessions (like they say in fluxbox.sourceforge.net)
and nothing.. tryed also under /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions... still nothin..
what am i doing wrong?