Yum problem

Mihai Maties mihai at xcyb.org
Thu Jan 15 13:13:54 UTC 2004

On Thursday 15 January 2004 04:47, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Do, den 15.01.2004 schrieb Gary Waters um 03:34:

> Do you really want to use testing package by Fedora Extras?
>
> > Server: Fedora.us Extras (Unstable)
>
> Even unstable packages from Fedora Extras?!
>
> > Server: Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
> > Server: Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (testing)
>
> testing packages by livna.org are good for you?
>
> > Server: Livna.org - Fedora Compatible Packages (unstable)
>
> and unstable livna.org packages too?!
>
> You should not mix all these sources. It's causing your error situation.

Not quite... I have the following repositories enabled and did not encounter
any similar problem:

Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - BASE
Server: ATrpms - FC1 - bleeding
Server: ATrpms - FC1 - good
Server: ATrpms - FC1 - stable
Server: ATrpms - FC1 - testing
Server: Dag - FC1
Server: Fedora.US - FC1 - Stable
Server: Fedora.US - FC1 - Testing
Server: Fedora.US - FC1 - Unstable
Server: FreshRPMS - FC1
Server: Livna.org Fedora Compatible Packages (stable)
Server: Livna.org Fedora Compatible Packages (testing)
Server: Livna.org Fedora Compatible Packages (unstable)
Server: Macromedia Flash Player for Fedora Linux 1
Server: NewRPMS - FC1
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Released Updates
Server: Fedora Core 1 - i386 - Unreleased Updates
Server: ( xcyborg / bleeding ) - FC1
Server: ( xcyborg / stable ) - FC1

Side note: I'm using libmad provided by FreshRPMS.

libmad-0.15.0b-3.fr > libmad-0.15.0-0.lvn.1.b.1 , at least from yum's point of
view.

Mihai