Subject: Re: fedora official ntfs support

Gene Delitzoy delitzoy at telus.net
Thu Jan 15 17:40:56 UTC 2004

There is also something to consider, redhat has always been really good
about their products being open source (imo). This results in stuff like
whiteboxlinux, Fedora, pink tie, etc.
The downside is mp3 support, ntfs support and other non free software.
Cant complain about one side while getting the benefit of the other
side.