Nautilus smb:/// question

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Fri Jan 16 10:03:53 UTC 2004

Some days ago I visited another location and used smb:/// in nautilus to
connect to their network (OS/2 server). I used it for the first time and
anything worked fine.

Now I'm trying smb:/// for our own network, but I receive the message
"smb could not be displayed because logon failed" (freely translated
from my localized messages). Does Nautilus remember my login to the
other network (which is different, of course)? And if it does how can I
reset the login?

I couldn't find an explanation or an advise in the docs.

Thanks in advance
Peter