Where to upload 3rd-party Fedora packages?

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at prince.homelinux.org
Fri Jan 16 13:00:35 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Where is the best place (with good docs available regarding the process) where I
can upload 3rd-party Fedora packages, (packages that require mp3 support etc.
that won't make it into the core)?  I have a couple of packages that I would
like to see in a repository, but they require mp3 support and one is an mp3 Perl
module, none of which can be included in the core packages, but I don't have
enough bandwidth to host a repo myself.  Any suggestions for the best existing
3rd-party repo with the best docs?

Thanks,
PRINCE