ISO's and CD burning with Nero Express

prata at ghostlike.homelinux.org prata at ghostlike.homelinux.org
Fri Jan 16 22:36:28 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 03:34:41PM -0600, Dan Gresham penned with great insight:
<snipped, you know what you typed>
> solution?

Try burning at the slowest speed of your burner. I had a problem with Nero (not express) burning bad images even though the downloads were fine. Turned out that it burned bad images until I had it try burning at 4x, rather than anything higher like 24x or 48x (I have a 52x burner). At anyrate, give that a shot. Start low and work your way lower until you're at the lowest burning speed your burner can do.

HTH,

Alex

--
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are. --Spoken in Zen