Mozilla 1.6 released. RPMs soon?

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sat Jan 17 00:20:49 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 10:10:02PM +0800, Tao wenqiang wrote:
> Hans Deragon wrote:
> >Greetings.
> >  Mozilla 1.6 has been released.  Can we expect RPMs for FC1 and RHL 9?
> >Best regards,
> >Hans Deragon
> >--
> >Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
> >Deragon Informatique inc.     Open source:
> >http://www.deragon.biz        http://autopoweroff.sourceforge.net
> >mailto://hans@deragon.biz     (Automatically poweroff home servers)
> >
> just dowenload install file or tarball and intall youself,it works fine.

And if you really want an RPM, download checkinstall and build your
own. It's as easy as:

	checkinstall <command>

checkinstall monitors the actions of the <command>, presumed to be some
kind of installer command, then grabs the files it installs and creates
an RPM to duplicate that installation, then installs the RPM. This leaves
your RPM database in good shape, so its easy to remove packages that did
not come in an RPM format.
                       I can do all things through Christ
                              who strengthens me.