Two questions about FC1 kernel upgrades

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Sat Jan 17 02:40:44 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-17 at 02:19, Tom Mitchell wrote:

> Somehow I missed the most recent announcement.  It was sent!  I do see
> it in my mail logs.  I will  look and see if there was a thread
> that caused me to kill the initial announcement or something.
> If so MY BAD.

On at least one occasion, I have actually forgotten to send this out,
and needed reminding, another time an announce got stuck in the
moderation queue for a day or three.

If you see kernel updates available and there hasn't been any
announcement within a reasonable time (like a day or so), then please,
feel free to hassle me.  I'm not perfect, and I do have a memory
like a sieve sometimes..

	Dave

--
Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>