Anaconda and XFS FS

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Mon Jan 19 03:17:44 UTC 2004

On Jan 18, 2004 at 15:50, Aly Dharshi in a soothing rage wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>	Is there any chance that Anaconda will allow XFS to be installed in the
>same fashion as reiserfs/jfs or via the Anaconda gui like we do for EXT3
>et al.
You cannot create XFS partitions with anaconda but you should
be able to install over previously created XFS partitions using
'linux xfs' at the boot prompt when installing.

N.Emile...
Today is a good day for information-gathering.  Read someone else's mail file.
 22:15:34  up 46 days,  3:02,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00