Enterprise Linux Server

Jeremy Kruer Jeremy.Kruer at dhsnet.com
Mon Jan 19 14:24:56 UTC 2004

Hello,

I read that Fedora is more of a development version of Linux and is not
stable enough to run as an enterprise server.

If this is true, does anyone have any suggestions for a good stable
version of Linux that would be appropriate for an enterprise server?  I
have read a couple people mention www.whiteboxlinux.org
<http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/>  does anyone have any experience with
this?  Were would I be able to go for support, I did not see any mailing
lists with it.

What are other people using?  I don't want to pay thousands of dollars
for RHEL, but I want something that would be stable enough for the
enterprise environment.  I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.