Tammy Fox - Where is she?

ByteEnable ByteEnable at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 03:59:36 UTC 2004

Is this person alive ?  I've yet to receive any answers to my emails
that I have sent her.  I've sent her follow up emails as outlined
below.  I've have been patient and considerate.  As of today I noticed
that more vendors have been added to the list.  Do I need to call HQ to
resolve this matter?  Anyone have any insight?

Thanks,

Byte

I've sent tfox at redhat.com (Tammy) the info that is required to be added
to the vendor list and I haven't heard a peep back.  I've sent three
emails

 1st Email with info Jan 01.
 2nd Email asking about status (with info) Jan 6
 3rd Email asking about status (with info) Jan 12
 4th Email asking about status (with info) Jan 19