chroot shell in Fedora

Bob Byron bbyron at radit.com
Tue Jan 20 05:27:47 UTC 2004

So, is there a good way to get some feedback when I am in the chroot
shell?  It would be great if when I get into the chroot I could see logs
telling me what errors might be occurring.  I am just trying to figure out
a good way to debug this issue.

Also, does anyone know of a good tutorial other than the one listed
below?  Do I only need the etc/passwd and etc/group directories in
the /usr/jail directory?