refusing connection ????

Jonathan Christison jonbon_c at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 19:15:53 UTC 2004

could any one help me, i have a small network at home and my file server
is refusing to work, its not letting any cliets in
its behind a firewall with the rest of my network it picks up its ip and
im able to ping google.com and 192.168.0.9 (my computer)
it all appears to be working fine but then when i try to access its
services such as samba and webmin HTTP it refuses it yet i can ping my
server on 192.168.0.7 is it the firewall ? if so how do i disable it
bear in mind it has no GUI only text
thanks for all yore help yet again :)

- Jonny