Setting Static Routes at Boot Time

Paul R. Ganci ganci at nurdog.com
Wed Jan 21 06:51:59 UTC 2004

In RH7.3 I used the file /etc/sysconfig/static-routes to setup a single
static route I needed. It seems that this file is now ignored in Fedora.
I did a Google search and did not come up with any entry which helped me
identify the replacement file and its contents format. Can someone
please point me in the direction of the proper file and its format that
I need in order to setup my one route? Or is the proper methodology to
use the route add command in a init script?

Thanks.

--
Paul (ganci at nurdog.com)