What's the difference?

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at prince.homelinux.org
Wed Jan 21 14:45:23 UTC 2004

The famous speaker who no one had heard of said:
> 	Sorry to bug you with what I'm sure is a newbie question but what is
> the difference between these two files?
>
> lame-3.93.1-0.fdr.8.0.94
> lame-3.93.1-0.lvn.8.1

The first file is for FC0.94 severn test 2 and comes from the fedora.us
repository.  The second file is for FC1 and comes from the rpm.livna.org
repository.  Both files install the latest version of the Lame mp3 encoder, but
Lame had to be moved from fedora.us to rpm.livna.org because of the merger
between Fedora and RH.

PRINCE