Simple, but daunting query -> Post Installation

Wayne Spivak wspivak at sbanetweb.com
Wed Jan 21 21:13:35 UTC 2004

Switched:  Freebsd would load on my brand new server (ethernet card
problem), nor an older server I was doing for a client.

Fedora - why?:  I like living a little on the edge, and it was suggested
to me by someone who is currently using it, and finds that it meets
their needs (which are more than my needs, in terms of usage and load).

David wrote:
I'm wondering why did you switch, and why did you decide to use a work
in progress rather than a "productoin" reliease like RH9?

The basic answer to  you problem is rpm -i file.rpm.
Or from gnome/kke menu try add/delete programs/applications.

David