Kdeinit crashing silently

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Wed Jan 21 21:14:30 UTC 2004

Is it just me or sometimes kdeinit crashes?
It has happened to me once just after installing FC1 for the first time
and today happened to a guy who works with me... It crashes silently and
starts dumping cores until there's no more disk space left (I never
noticed it crashed , until I found my home directory with lots of core
dumps)... This time I kept 10 core dumps in case I need them to fill a
bug report...
It happened in two different machines (but same hardware configuration)
, running all the latest rpms...
Any ideas on what should I do?

Pedro Macedo