Replacement for XMMS?

Brian Hartman bhartman24 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 03:17:59 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 22:11, Mike Klinke wrote:

Admittedly, I didn't look at the package list, but when I tried to run
the command, I received the message:

"Due to patent licensing, and conflicts between such patent licenses and
the licenses of application source code, MPEG-1/2 audio layer 3 (MP3)
support has been removed from this application by Red Hat, Inc.  We
apologize for this inconvenience."