Mozilla crush!

Michael Stepanov f.l.f.list at news.francoudi.com
Thu Jan 22 14:45:04 UTC 2004

Atul Chitnis wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Michael Stepanov wrote:
>

>>I have problems with mozilla and MozillaFirebird. Both crush
>>periodically with messages:
>>
>>1) mozilla -
>>
>>Warning: Cannot convert string "6x13*font:         6x13*font: 6x13*font:
>>         6x13*font:" to type FontStruct
>

> See if this helps you:

Many thanks, Atul. I've tried to do this but I should test my browsers.

Problem with '6x13*font' appeared after I had upgrated Red Had from 8.0
to 9.0 and it is still being on Fedore Core 1 (I've made upgrate to. At
home I've installed Red Hat 9 on empty disk and I don't have any
problems with fonts, browsers etc).

But after remove fonts cashes and rebuild them, I still have problem
with font '6x13'.

--
Best regards,
Michael Stepanov,