Tsclient - Segmentation Fault

David Jansen jansen at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Jan 22 17:37:26 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 01:22:12PM +1300, colin kells wrote:
> Another newbie.
>
> Getting Segmentation Fault when running tsclient, attempting to connect
> to windoze 2000 terminal server.

I second that. Also tried to recompile, tsclient still crashing. Running
rdesktop directly workst just fine, so I never really bothered to file a
bugzilla report.
An alternative is grdesktop (http://www.nongnu.org/grdesktop/). I don't
know if there are any rpms available, but I downloaded the source and it
compiles just fine so I basically forgot all about tsclient....

David Jansen (who is  off to bugzilla now to file this bug report if it
isn't there already...)