Yahoo client - was Re: IRC Client

kent E. kent-cdr at greendot.com.ph
Fri Jan 23 02:37:34 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 22:06, Gary Waters wrote:
> People claim to have not received messages that I sent to them. When I
> installed YM for unix all the messages sent to me suddenly came
> flooding in...
> > I've yet to experience that. Out of curiosity, does that still occur if you message a person first? That could be why I do not have such an issue, since I've yet to have any problem with yahoo other than in I believe .74 or .73 somewhere around there. Either way it's worked for me (at least the yahoo section) within my (admittedly short) memory span.
> >
> > Alex

yah especially if they send it via offline message ...i've notice this
when i logged into one of our window$ workstation ... i've received an
offline message dated last dec 31,2003 well .. .. maybe gaim missed a
configuration for this...

but hope they can fixed it.. becuase i don't wanna use many messengers
around my scrreenn, gaim is cool cause all of my accounts it can support

  - kent c. emia -