Help ! Grub.Conf

Justin Churchey sajchurchey at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 04:57:50 UTC 2004

First off,

You may want to take the root=LABEL=/ out.  That has
created some complications with GRUB in the past.

The one problem that I see is your rootnoverify line
(hd0,0) should be the partition that contains your
Windoze installation (or at least the partition that
contains your system files).  It does not make since
that the partition with your /boot directory is on the
same partition as your Windoze installation so one or
the other is incorrect.  I would check the Hardware
Browser in your System Tools to look for the NTFS/FAT
partition that is Windoze.

"chainloader +1" being on the second line is just good
form.

Hope that helps :-)

=====

Justin Churchey